Let’s give some attention today to parent-child bonding.
We’ve already discussed some points that are critical to parenting success. Parent-child bonding would be at the top of the list. Let’s review:
- We must understand each other in order to have successful relationships.
- Bonding cannot be achieved by the parent. The child must bond with the parent.
- To achieve parent-child bonding, we must understand our child’s temperament (and our own!).
So… What is temperament?
In this episode, we’ll consider:
- What is temperament?
- The benefits of understanding temperament
- A primary prerequisite to parent-child bonding
- Why understanding is essential to the parent-child bond
Dr. Lincoln will share with you a story that illustrates the value of understanding to successful and enjoyable parent-child relationships.
Grab your copy of I May Frustrate You, But I’m a Keeper! to continue your journey into understanding your child. (Psst! Subscribers to our weekly updates receive a 15% discount and free shipping when the book is purchased from that link!)