YOUR CHILD’S EMOTIONAL WORLD, PART ONE
Here is real help.
This book and its companion will take you on a journey into your child’s emotional world.
Your Child’s Emotional World Parts 1 and 2 will answer many of your concerns and help you:
• Understand your child’s emotional world
• Know why children are so different emotionally
• Teach you what to do in a meltdown
• Give you a greater understanding of emotions from the perspective of your child
• Offer a user-friendly way to know why your child feels, thinks, and acts the way he/she does
• Unlock the mysteries of emotion and temperament
• Use practical ways to teach your child self-management of their emotions
• Prepare your child for adulthood
• Understand the dominant emotions in each temperament
• Realize you are not alone and can stay sane.
Ray W. Lincoln has over 40 years of experience as a coach, international speaker and has written a number of significant books on the science and observations of temperament. He has studied emotions and temperament intensely. Ray is the best selling author of “I”m a Keeper,” a parenting manual that has received rave reviews and has changed the emotional landscape of countless homes. Here is his “parent’s resource,” which is designed to help parents who want a greater understanding of emotional behavior in their child.